Rifle/Pistol Pricing – 2020
We sell both Annual Range Passes and Daily Range Passes to use the rifle/pistol range.
Annual Range Passes – can be used anytime the Club is open, with no daily fee
- Annual Range Pass – Non-Member: $150 (This is for you if you are NOT a current shotgun Member of the Gun Club)
Annual Range Pass Agreement, including liability form, is available here.
Purchase Annual Passes here.
- Annual Range Pass – Member: $100 (Available only if you are already a shotgun Member of the Gun Club; join both rifle/pistol and shotgun and save $50!)
Information about becoming a shotgun Member is available here.
Daily Range Passes – can only be used when Club is open for daily fee use
- Daily Range Pass – Non-Member : $25
- Daily Range Pass – Member: $20 (Available to current shotgun Members of the Gun Club.)]
You will be required to sign a lability waiver to shoot at the Club.
The Liability Form is available here.
Notes on Rifle/Pistol Pricing:
- Any shotgun Member with an Annual Range Pass or Daily Range Pass may bring a guest for a $5 daily range fee.
- Up to 2 shooters may share one lane.
- Range Passes/Fees are limited to one hour if others are waiting, at the Range Officer’s discretion, but shooters may shoot again in turn.
- Non-Members who purchase an Annual Range Pass have 30 days to purchase a membership to the Club in order to get the combined shotgun & rifle/pistol $50 discount.
- A 10% military veterans’ discount applies to Member and Non-Member Season Passes for Minnesota residents who are Active Military, Active Guard/Reserve, Retired Military, and Disabled Veterans, providing they show their Veteran ID card.
Member Shotgun Pricing – 2020
(Prices below reflect a 24% member discount on target prices)
Adult member pricing for shotgun targets for league and practice shooting is $.38/target.
|Trap, Skeet, 5-Stand, FITASC||25 Targets||$9.50|
|Sporting Clays||50 Targets||$19.00|
Member Bulk Target Discount and Adult Member Rewards Program
|Additional Targets Received||Effective cost/target||Effective cost/
round of 25
|$150 – $499||10%||$.342||$8.55|
|$500 – $999||15%||$.323||$8.075|
Member purchasers of $1,500 or more on any one card in a calendar year receive a $100 target card
Early Member Renewal Bonus
- Renewing members receive a $25 bird card if they renew between September 1 of the current year and January 1 of the following year.
Member Referral Program
- Members who refer a new member receive a $20 bird card referral fee
- Employees who refer a new member receive a $10 referral fee on their paycheck
(A new member is defined as someone who joins who has not been a member for at least one year.)
Junior Member and High School League Pricing – 2020
Junior Member and High School League pricing for shotgun targets is $.32/target. *
|Trap, Skeet, 5-Stand, FITASC||25 Targets||$8.00|
|Sporting Clays||50 Targets||$16.00|
* High school prices apply only to practice and competition rounds for members of a high school team during a high school league season. Outside of a high school league season, a youth shooter must buy a Junior Membership to qualify for these prices.
Non-Member Shotgun Pricing – 2020
Non-member pricing for shotgun targets for league and practice shooting is $.50/target. *
|Trap, Skeet, 5-Stand, FITASC||25 Targets||$12.50|
|Sporting Clays||50 Targets||$25.00|
* Non-Members must sign Non-Member Liability Form (available here).
* Non-Members must agree to abide by Club Rules (available here).
* Non-Members MUST purchase their shells at the Club, unless they show their current membership cards in the NSCA, NSSA, or ATA and get Manager’s approval.
Shotgun League Sponsor Fees – 2020