Divisions are now available for the Winter 2023 Jackpots shoot-offs, which run from Wednesday, March 29th to Saturday, April 8th.
Here are the shoot-off rules:
- You must have shot at least 6 scores during the season to qualify for the Season Jackpot.
- Show up and shoot your shoot-off rounds anytime the Club is open between 3/29 and 4/8. Targets will be changed before the shoot-off.
- Your top 6 scores from your weekly jackpot entries have been added together, and the total used (one entry per shooter) to determine the divisions for the Season Jackpot shoot-off.
- Your first 2, 25-round scores (50-target total) during the shoot-offs period will count for the Season Jackpot shoot-off. The entry fee per round of 25 targets is $13.25 each, with $2.00 per round going into the Season Jackpot. You can use your bird card and pay $2.00 per round for the Season Jackpot fee. You must get an “official” scoresheet from the clubhouse when you pay, before you shoot, for scoring your two shoot-off rounds. Scoresheets must be turned in by end of every day and must contain first and last names to count. No exceptions.
- The Season Jackpot will be distributed via the divisions using 50-target shoot-off scores:
- 1 division per 8 shooters, paying 50/30/20 per division, ties decided by longest run (with a coin flip determining front or back for all money ties; heads from the front, tails from the back). Tiebreakers from the front start at the front of the scoreboard. Tiebreakers from the back start at the back of the scoreboard (excluding the Xbird for AFS). Remaining ties determined from opposite end longest run, then by card draw.
Final divisions are available here:
- Trap – no shooters qualified for shoot-offs. Daryl Boucher will have his $2.00 season jackpot fee returned to him.
Lewis Class rules are available here.
Interested in how our Jackpots work? keep reading below!