Come join us at our rifle/pistol range! Whether you’re sighting in your rifle, working up loads, trying out that new rifle or pistol, or just plinking, you’ll find we have just what you’re looking for. We look forward to seeing you at the range!
Our state-of-the-art pistol range has 6 covered lanes up to 10 yards.
Our state-of-the-art rifle range has 8 lanes, shooting from a building to the outside:
2 lanes at 50 yards;
4 lanes at 100 yards; plus
2 lanes at either 100 or 200 yards
We sell Annual Range Passes and Daily Range Passes.
- Anyone who has purchased an Annual Range Pass may use the rifle/pistol range anytime the Club is open for shotgun shooting.
- Daily Range Pass hours are open to the public and change from time-to-time.
- The details on all hours of operation are available here.
Pricing information is available here.
Due to the current shortage of ammunition:
- Only shooters using the range for the day are currently allowed to purchase pistol and rifle ammunition
- We are limiting the purchase of pistol and rifle ammunition to one box per shooter.
- We do not always have ammunition for all calibers in stock; call in advance if you need to check.
Range Use Restrictions
- Fully automatic firearms are prohibited
- Slide-fire stocks or any other device that mimics automatic fire are prohibited
- 50 BMG and .338 Lapua caliber firearms are prohibited
- Armor-piercing, steel-core, and tracer ammunition is prohibited
- Rapid-fire is prohibited; each shot must be deliberately aimed before being fired
- Bullet impacting anywhere other than the designated target areas are prohibited and will result in loss of shooting privileges, and may be reported to law enforcement; you are responsible for your actions and the impact of your projectiles, no exceptions
- NRA gun safety rules must be followed at all times:
- Always keep the gun pointed in a safe direction
- Always keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot
- Always keep the gun unloaded until ready for use
- Rifles and handguns must be unloaded and cased, with actions open, except when on the firing line at the range; this means no uncasing or handling of rifles or handguns in the parking lot, clubhouse, or anywhere else on the property until on the firing line and at a Range Safety Officer’s command; the except to this are handguns carried legally by those with a permit to carry recognized in the state of Minnesota, and such handguns must be carried concealed anywhere on the club property
- Range users must sign in at the clubhouse
- All range users must view a safety video, and complete and sign a liability waiver prior to using the range
- Paper targets are the only approved targets on the range; shooters may bring their own, or purchase them in the clubhouse
- Shooting must only be done from the firing line, under the direction of a Range Safety Officer. Rifles may only be fired from a bench-seated position
- The Range Safety Officer is in charge of the range at all times and their orders must be followed immediately; failure to follow this rule will result in loss of shooting privileges
- All shooters and spectators on the firing line and staging areas must wear eye and ear protection at all times; shooters may bring their own eye and ear protection, or purchase them in the clubhouse
- Closed-toe footwear is required on the range
- All firearms must be unloaded and cased, with actions open, when taken to and from the firing line
- No firearms are to be handled, moved, or fired until directed by a Range Safety Officer
- Children under 18 must be under adult supervision at all times while inside the range perimeter
- The minimum age to shoot on the range by oneself is 18 for rifle and 21 for handgun
- Children ages 5 and below will not be allowed on the range, or left unsupervised by a parent or guardian while in the clubhouse, in a vehicle, or anywhere else on club property
Shotgun information is available here.