Open to the Public on Saturdays for Daily Fee Use
8-lane Rifle Range
6-lane Pistol Range
Come join us at our new range. Whether you’re sighting in your rifle for big game season, working up loads, trying out that new rifle or pistol, or just plinking, you’ll find we have just what you’re looking for. We look forward to seeing you at the range!
Our state-of-the-art rifle range has 8 lanes, shooting from a building to the outside:
2 lanes up to 50 yards
4 lanes up to 100 yards
2 lanes up to 200 yards
Our state-of-the-art pistol range has 6 covered lanes:
6 lanes up to 25 yards
Occasionally the range will be closed for private events or maintenance. Range closure details are available here. Check here regularly.
- The rifle/pistol range is open to the public for daily fee use on Saturdays only from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Anyone who has purchased an Annual Range Pass may use the rifle/pistol range anytime the Club is open for shotgun shooting. Those hours are available here.
*Notes on Hours:
- All shooters must check in at the Clubhouse when they arrive at the Club
- All rifle/pistol shooting must be purchased at least 60 minutes before shooting hours close
- Club may close early at Manager’s discretion. When in doubt, please call ahead: 651-455-7249
- In winter, if one hour before Shooting Hours begin (hours are available here), the air temperature is 0 degrees or colder, or if the wind-chill factor is -10 degrees or colder, the Club will be completely closed for the day. We may close completely, or close earlier, under some other conditions. If you are in doubt, please call and ask before you come down: 651-455-7249
Rates & Fees*
Annual passes and one-time passes are available to use the range.
Annual Range Passes (can be used anytime the Club is open, with no daily fee)
Member Annual Pass: $100 (Available to Members of the Gun Club.)
Non-Member Annual Pass: $150
Daily Use Range Passes (can only be used when Club is open for daily fee use: see “Hours” above)
Member One-time Pass: $20 (Available to Members of the Gun Club.)
Non-Member One-time Pass: $25
You will be required to sign a lability waiver to shoot at the Club. The Liability Form is available here.
* Notes on Rates and Fees:
- Any shooter with an Annual Pass or One-time Pass may bring a guest for a $5 daily range fee.
- Up to 2 shooters may share one lane.
- Range Passes/Fees are limited to one hour if others are waiting, at the Range Officer’s discretion, but shooters may shoot again in turn.
- Non-Members who purchase an Annual Pass have 30 days to purchase a membership to the Club in order to get the $100 Member Annual Pass rate.
- A 10% military veterans’ discount applies to Member and Non-Member Season Passes for Minnesota residents who are Active Military, Active Guard/Reserve, Retired Military, and Disabled Veterans, providing they show their Veteran ID card.
Range Use Restrictions
- Fully automatic firearms are prohibited
- Slide-fire stocks or any other device that mimics automatic fire are prohibited
- 50 BMG caliber firearms are prohibited
- Armor-piercing, steel-core, and tracer ammunition is prohibited
- Rapid-fire is prohibited; each shot must be deliberately aimed before being fired
- Shooters wishing to use .338 Lapua Magnum or caliber or firearms must obtain permission in advance and schedule a time to shoot
- Bullet impacts anywhere other than the designated target areas are prohibited and will result in loss of shooting privileges, and may be reported to law enforcement; you are responsible for your actions and the impact of your projectiles, no exceptions
- NRA gun safety rules must be followed at all times:
- Always keep the gun pointed in a safe direction
- Always keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot
- Always keep the gun unloaded until ready for use
- Rifles and handguns must be unloaded and cased, with actions open, except when on the firing line at the range; this means no uncasing or handling of rifles or handguns in the parking lot, clubhouse, or anywhere else on the property until on the firing line and at a Range Safety Officer’s command; the except to this are handguns carried legally by those with a permit to carry recognized in the state of Minnesota, and such handguns must be carried concealed anywhere on the club property
- Range users must sign in at the clubhouse
- All range users must view a safety video, and complete and sign a liability waiver prior to using the range
- Paper targets are the only approved targets on the range; shooters may bring their own, or purchase them in the clubhouse
- Shooting must only be done from the firing line, under the direction of a Range Safety Officer. Rifles may only be fired from a bench-seated position
- The Range Safety Officer is in charge of the range at all times and their orders must be followed immediately; failure to follow this rule will result in loss of shooting privileges
- All shooters and spectators on the firing line and staging areas must wear eye and ear protection at all times; shooters may bring their own eye and ear protection, or purchase them in the clubhouse
- Closed-toe footwear is required on the range
- All firearms must be unloaded and cased, with actions open, when taken to and from the firing line
- No firearms are to be handled, moved, or fired until directed by a Range Safety Officer
- Children under 18 must be under adult supervision at all times while inside the range perimeter
- The minimum age to shoot on the range by oneself is 18 for rifle and 21 for handgun
- Children ages 5 and below will not be allowed on the range, or left unsupervised by a parent or guardian while in the clubhouse, in a vehicle, or anywhere else on club property