- All shooting rounds must be purchased at least 30 minutes before shooting hours close.
- Club may close early at Manager’s discretion. When in doubt, please call ahead at 651-455-7249.
- In winter, if one hour before Shooting Hours begin (see below for hours), the air temperature is 0 degrees or colder, or if the wind-chill factor is -10 degrees or colder, the club will be closed completely for the day. We may close completely, or close earlier, under some other weather conditions. If you are in doubt, please call at 651-455-7249 and ask before you come down.
|Shooting Hours||Clubhouse Hours||Kitchen Hours|
|Summer Hours – we are staying on winter hours until further notice|
|Tuesday & Thurs.||4 PM – dusk||3 PM – 9 PM||4 PM – 8 PM|
|Wednesday||Noon – dusk||Noon – 9 PM||Noon – 8 PM|
|Friday||Noon – 4 PM||Noon – 6 PM||Noon – 2 PM|
|Saturday & Sunday||10 AM – 4 PM||9 AM – 6 PM||9 AM – 2 PM|
|Winter Hours – now until further notice due to Stay-at-Home Order from Governor Walz|
|Saturday & Sunday||Closed||Closed||Closed|
Member Shotgun Pricing – 2020
(Prices below reflect a 24% member discount on target prices)
Adult member pricing for shotgun targets for league and practice shooting is $.38/target.
|Trap, Skeet, 5-Stand, FITASC||25 Targets||$9.50|
|Sporting Clays||50 Targets||$19.00|
Member Bulk Target Discount and Adult Member Rewards Program
|Additional Targets Received||New cost/target||New cost/per
round of 25
|$150 – $499||10%||$.342||$8.55|
|$500 – $999||15%||$.323||$8.075|
Purchasers of $1,500 or more on any one card in a calendar year receive a $100 target card
Early Renewal Bonus
- Renewing members receive a $25 bird card if they renew between September 1 of the current year and January 1 of the following year.
Member Referral Program
- Members who refer a new member receive a $20 bird card referral fee
- Employees who refer a new member receive a $10 referral fee on their paycheck
(A new member is defined as someone who joins who has not been a member for at least one year.)
Junior Member and High School League Pricing – 2020
Junior Member and High School League pricing for shotgun targets is $.32/target. *
|Trap, Skeet, 5-Stand, FITASC||25 Targets||$8.00|
|Sporting Clays||50 Targets||$16.00|
* High school prices apply only to practice and competition rounds for members of a high school team during a high school league season. Outside of a high school league season, a youth shooter must buy a Junior Membership to qualify for these prices.
Non-Member Shotgun Pricing – 2020
Non-member pricing for shotgun targets for league and practice shooting is $.50/target. *
|Trap, Skeet, 5-Stand, FITASC||25 Targets||$12.50|
|Sporting Clays||50 Targets||$25.00|
* Non-Members must sign Non-Member Liability Form (available here).
* Non-Members must agree to abide by Club Rules (available here).
* Non-Members MUST purchase their shells at the Club, unless they show their current membership cards in the NSCA, NSSA, or ATA and get Manager’s approval.
Shotgun League Sponsor Fees – 2020